Posted June 26, 2017
Second Presbyterian Church (www.secondpresbyterian.church) of Louisville, KY is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministries. The children’s ministry mission is to inspire children through the development of their faith and knowledge as they grow in love for God and the world. The Director of Children’s Ministries enriches the Christian faith formation of Second Presbyterian’s children and families by resourcing educational programs and volunteers and calling the faith community to faithfully love and serve children and families.
Essential functions for this position include:
● Building and maintaining relationships with children and families
● Building and overseeing the team of adults caring for children in the church
● Overseeing the day-to- day operations of the children’s ministry in close collaboration
with the Children’s Ministry Team
Qualifications for this position are:
● A growing and personal relationship with Christ
● A bachelor’s degree
● Two-three years of experience in working with children
● Proven success in the recruitment, development and management of volunteers.
● Excellent communication skills through all media (oral, written, digital, etc.)
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma
We are recruiting more than 20 paid summer positions at the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma! These AmeriCorps Volunteers In Service To America (VISTA) positions will support various anti-poverty measures, with most VISTA members providing support to the Summer Feeding Program. Full-time summer positions include:
- Summer Feeding Monitoring Associates
- Summer Feeding Hope’s Kitchen Associates
- Summer Feeding Transportation Associates (must be 21 years of age)
- Volunteer Coordination Associates
- Urban Harvest Associates
- Development Associate
- Operations Associate
- And more!
VISTA Associates are paid a living allowance of approximately $900 month, plus their choice of Education Award ($1,230) OR End of Service Cash Award ($287). The dates of the program are May 25 – August 2, 2017. VISTA members must be at least 18 years of age.
If you or someone you know might be interested in these VISTA Summer Associate positions, find more information and apply at www.regionalfoodbank.org/careers/americorpsvista.
Positions are located in Oklahoma City, OK, and Tulsa, OK.
AmeriCorps VISTA Program Manager/Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma
3355 S. Purdue/Oklahoma City, OK 73139
Posted on May 1:
There are currently no actively seeking PNC position within the presbytery. A couple of active PNCs will be approving MIFs soon! Call the Stated Clerk, Matt Meinke for transitional opportunities that may not appear on the CLC system.